Accelent fosters communication and collaboration between business stakeholders to ensure process and system alignment. After the Marketing Automation Readiness Assessment and/or technology evaluation, we will oversee the strategy and execution of process changes and system implementation.
Once we define the problem then we can help with the solution deployment as advisors or program managers. We will oversee the implementation of the process changes in the organization and systems (MA or CRM) to improve performance and business results.
We provide a full range of technical implementation services for leading marketing automation tools including Eloqua and Marketo, and provide ongoing technical support for campaign execution and system optimization.
Accelent consultants include senior marketing and sales system specialists who help to develop the automation strategy, implement systems leveraging best practices and design and build programs. We will provide ongoing program execution and system support.
We work with extended cross-functional teams to:
- Re-define process flows to match organizational goals
- Recommend new processes that maximize effectiveness
- Explore how manual process flows can be automated
- Align organizations for optimum levels of efficiency
- Document business and system requirements
- Map processes to applications and identify gaps or disconnects
- Coordinate application changes with IT or solution provider
- Implement best practices process and deployments
- Optimize system functionality and optimize peformance
- Foster cross-department cooperation to meet shared goals
Accelent has formed partnerships with several companies that provide development and implementation services. For a complete list of these service providers, visit our Development Partners section.
"A corporation is a living organism; it has to continue to shed its skin. Methods have to change. Focus has to change. Values have to change. The sum total of those changes is transformation."
— Andrew Grove